On a personal note, I'm having trouble sleeping again. That's something I deal with when I have a lot on my mind. Guess it's just hard to turn my mind off and go to sleep. It's hard to be in the "waiting" position with nothing to work on. I woke up at around 3am and just couldn't go back to sleep. I prayed--really not knowing what to pray for--but just praying for different things and asking God to bring peace and to help us to continue to follow down this road He's put us on. There are just so many unknowns. I know I can trust Him to complete this good work He's started, it's just my mind that gets in the way. Lord, keep my mind out of the way! Help me trust my heart and follow You! Father, help me to remember Your invitation to me:
Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about you.--1Peter 1:5
Thank You for taking my worries and exchanging them with Your peace. Keep me mindful of this.
- Still waiting on some papers to come back from out of state.
- Continue to pray for "Olivia" and our son
- For protection, provision and for their hearts to be prepared to want to be in our family
- Pray for our finances concerning this adoption
- That we would have wisdom on how to fundraise
- Pray that we will have favor with every official we have to come in contact with--whether in person or on paper--that these meetings/documents will be completed smoothly, swiftly, and correctly the first time.